Do you have interesting Info that corresponds to pictures and want to format it in the style above or similar?
Mountain MultiMedia can build custom presentational data blocks that fit any content structure and present it in the “oh so stylish” grid format or circles or pretty much anything you could need. Also, there can be multiple Content Editor sections so you can get the formatting set up once, we style it how you want, and then you don’t have to worry about any HTML code to get it to look how you want.
Custom development at affordable rates!
How to add Photo Galleries to Concrete5 (Updated with ScreenShots)
First install Simple Image Gallery (a free plugin for Concrete5)
Next, you organize your photos per Gallery into a FILE SET…
Making FILE SET: Go to Dashboard >> FILES >> FILE SETS
- Click ADD FILE SET, name it something meaningful. If you are going to organize your Galleries into many separate categories, make a different File Set for each Gallery!
- Then go back to Dashboard, go to File Manager, click UPLOAD MULTIPLE
- Add Files from your computer, remember to get the whole bunch for the gallery (hold shift to select multiple files in a range or Control to select multiples one by one)
- This will just put the files in the Queue to upload, remember to hit START UPLOADS (at Bottom of Popup screen)
- Now, VERY IMPORTANT!!! The window that shows completed has 3 tabs… go to the SETS tab and select the FILE SET you just created. Then click UPDATE
Hit Return to Main Website button
Then, Add a new page to hold the gallery (if not done prior):
- If the page is to be a top level page on the main site menu:
- go to the Home Page, click Edit and ADD A SUBPAGE. If you want the page to be a Sub-Page and show up on the drop down menu under a Top Level page, first go to edit that top level page then ADD A SUBPAGE.
Choose a design for the page that works well with Galleries… I think one with no sidebars is best… more room for photos. Also, if a default header image comes up that makes no sense, just click on that block and DELETE
Add a Block to the Main Content Area…
For a title add a Content Area and simply add some text describing the Gallery.
Then Add 1 more block to main: Simple Image Gallery…
– Set it up how you like and choose a FILE SET. Click ADD button.
Make sure to save the page and you are done (up at top “Editing” mouse over and click PUBLISH MY EDITS)
Sounds like a lot, but it becomes quite easy after doing it a few times.
Blue Stilly Coffee is an e-Commerce site I designed about 3 years ago.
An interesting design/development here was I made them a “faux 3D” slideshow for their home page that looks 3D but used no 3D libraries or resources. This was done to save on load time significantly. It only took up about 14KB, which makes a nice quick load time
Aside from that its a nice robust e-Commerce system that keeps things running smooth for them.
Edmonds best Garden Boutique and Yard Tools. Specialty hand tools and garden decor with a clean, snappy Shopping Cart system. This is an Online Store that really gives some fresh features.
It has a fun shopping cart that fills up with items as you shop. Lots of great garden tools, decor, and supplies.
My design for them started about 4 years ago and continues with some occasional updates for them.
See the full site at GardenGear
Smooth, classy design incorporating many elements of wine enjoyment into the web design. Flash animation, jQuery Slideshows.
After initial setup of the site about 5 years ago we upgraded the site to utilize a Content Management System. That was about 2 years ago.
They do a great job of keeping their site vibrant with news, updates about wine industry happenings, and events.
See the full site at: Aristawines.com
Check out Edmonds Sports Academy, a site I designed and developed many functional business tools for.
They utilize WordPress combined with e-Commerce, and we’ve also utilized many other scheduling systems and team management programs.
Custom PHP Coding was required on multiple occasions.
Graphic Design for the core website and seasonal promo needs.